• Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for performing and reviewing group consolidation and all management reporting, including assisting in preparing and reviewing monthly financials, rolling forecasts and annual budgets.
• You will be expected to provide guidance and leadership to the management accounting team, as well as performing all statutory reporting as well as providing analytical reviews of monthly and quarterly financial performance, highlighting key variances against budget, key trends and vessel operating expenses.
• Other duties will include monitoring operating and capital budget expenditure, monitoring Bankers guarantees, and to review quarterly and annual SGX announcements, ensuring compliance with SGX requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
• The successful candidate will have a Degree in Finance/Accountancy, with a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in group consolidation and management reporting, and 3 years experience working in a listed company, preferably within the Marine/Offshore industry.
• You must be able to work hands-on and independently, in addition to having a strong analytical mind with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience with a Big 4 firm will be advantageous.
Interested applicants please apply with an updated copy of your CV in
Company Description: Hays, established in 1958, is a global leader in specialist recruitment services operating in 27 countries around the world. Hays in Singapore is your gateway to exceptional recruitment service, delivered by specialist, professional consultants who understand your market.
Hays is an international leader in specialist recruitment with over 8,900 employees in 390 offices located across 29 countries including Australasia, the UK and Ireland, Continental Europe and Canada.